marți, 27 aprilie 2010

Stella





Hello my little ladyes :* , I'm Stella! I was born on 18th August and my fairy sign is Mermaid!

I'm from Solaria, a beautiful planet which is full of light! My parents are King Radius and Queen Moon. Their love story had some ups and downs, because of Countess Cassandra and cruel Valtor... but finally everything turned out right!

I met Bloom in Gardenia: she rescued me from a troll, but thanks to me she found that she is to be one of the most powerful Fairies of the Magical Dimensions! My powers have evolved a lot since then: from Enchantix fairy I became the Fairy Godmother! And I hate studying! My affectionate Pixie is Amore, the most romantic minifairy of the Magical Dimensions!
-------------------------------------------------------------
CURIOSITIES
favourite food : chips
favourite colour : green
favourite hobby : shopping, shopping and more shopping!
favourite pet : all little puppies...
ideal boyfriend : my lovely Brandon...
best friends : Bloom and Brandon!
favourite movies : comedies!
I love : mhmh, shopping??
I hate : not going shopping...
favourite music : anything that makes me dance!
favourite shoes : all. One for each occasion!
favourite subject : must i choose? Metamorphology
favourite spell : Moon Ray!
----------------------------------------------------------
Name : Princess Stella
Come from : Solaria
Birthday : August 18(Italy version) /August 10 (4Kids version) ,1989
Age (in present 2010) : 20 or 21
Is good at : shoping , fashion , assorting
Girl : white
Hair : blonde yellow
Eyes : yellow , brown
Love : Brandon
Favorite color : green ,yellow and orange
Fairy Sign: Mermaid
Power : Power of the Sun, Moon and Stars