joi, 4 martie 2010

Flora







Hi sweeties ,I am Flora !
I am the flower fairy and I come from Linphea , the planet where magic lies in nature.

I couldn't live without the scent of flowers and plants. That's why my room looks like a small garden! I like studying and I try to do my best in everything I do.

I also love writing poems, a passion that I found thanks to Helia, a special boy who always stand by me. Someone say I'm a bit shy, especially my Pixie Chatta, who is a real "motormouth"...as you can guess
----------------------------------------------------------
CURIOSITIES
favourite food : home-made cakes!
favourite colour : pink
favourite hobby : gardening!
favourite pet : butterflies...
ideal boyfriend : Helia...
best friends : Aisha and Helia!
favourite movies : romantic movies...
I love : staying with my plants!
I hate : shopping with Stella :-).
favourite music : reggae
favourite shoes : soft slippers!
favourite subject : botany
favourite spell : Giant Nettles.

-------------------------------------------------------
Name : Flora
Come from : Linphea
Birthday : March 1 (Original Italian)/ March 16 (4Kids),1990
Age (in present 2010) : 19 or 20
Is good at : flowers and Gardening
Girl : Creole
Hair : open brown
Eyes : green
Love : Helia
Favorite color : pink and green
Fairy Sign: -
Power : earth and flowers