joi, 4 februarie 2010

AISHA / LAYLA









Hello, I am Aisha / Layla!
I was born on 15th June in Andros and my fairy sign is Chimera. I love dancing and doing sports, and I face every difficulty with no fear.
My parents are the king and queen of Andros: they care for me even if we argue sometimes, because they give utmost importance to etiquette, on the contrary I prefer acting spontaneously!
I am very determined and always on the move: on the other side, my Pixie Piff is a great sleepyhead!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CURIOSITIES
favourite food: pasta!
favourite colour: orange
favourite hobby: sports!
favourite pet: horses...
Ideal boyfriend: Nabu..
bestfriends: Musa and Flora
favourite moovies: adventure movies...
I love: swimming for hours!
I hate: potionology.
favourite music: r&b, pop, hip hop
favourite shoes: sneakers
favourite subject: magical gym and dance lessons
favourite spell: Morphix
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name : Princes Aisha(Italian),Layla(English)
Come from : Andros
Birthday : June 15, 1990
Age (in present 2010) : 21
Is good at : spotrs and speed
Girl : black
Hair : black red
Eyes : dark-blue
Love : Nabu
Favorite color : Green,Purple,Blue
Fairy Sign: Chimera
Power : Morfix (energy) and water